These Terms set out the basis on which we sell our Rugby World Cup France 2023 Pre-Sale Deposit Packages (“PSDP”). By purchasing a PSDP you accept these Terms.
These Terms apply to the purchase of a PSDP only. If you purchase one of our Rugby World Cup France 2023 Official Travel Packages (“Travel Package(s)”) from us (whether using your PSDPs or otherwise) you will be required to agree to a separate set of terms and conditions that apply to the Travel Package you are purchasing.
Your PSDP order is made with Gullivers Sports Travel Limited t/a [Gullivers Sports Travel] with registered number at 2746479 and registered address at 2nd Floor, Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1BD (“we”, “us”, the “Company” or “our”).
1. You must be at least 18 years old and must have a permanent address in the United Kingdom.
2. You can place an order for your PSDP at https://gulliverstravel.co.uk/rwc2023 or over the telephone (an “Order”). Once you place an Order and pay the deposit (“Deposit”) then this constitutes an offer made by you to us to purchase the number of PSDP(s) you select and we may, at our discretion, accept this order.
3. Once we accept your Order and your Deposit, you will receive an email confirming that your Order has been confirmed. The contract between us is formed when we send you the confirmation email and these Terms shall apply. This confirmation will include the booking reference number for your Order.
4. When you make payment of your Deposit, this must be paid for the amount notified to you at the time of confirmation. PSDPs are available in a two-tier system which depends on which type of package you are interested in:
5. You must pay for the PSDP(s) during the online checkout process or over the phone with a member of our sales team. The price for the PSDP(s) shall be as advertised or confirmed to you by our team (with the latter taking precedence) save for in the event of manifest error for which we reserve the right to correct the same.
6. By placing an order for your PSDP you consent to us marketing to you. This is for the purpose of providing you with the information requested within your PSDP. This marketing will be by email, post and telephone.
7. Each PSDP provides you with:
8. A PSDP is refundable and does not represent a commitment to purchase any Travel Package from us. Your PSDP is refundable to you at any time up until the point you use your PSDP to purchase a Rugby World Cup Travel Package, or until the 8th September 2023, upon which we will automatically refund any unused PSDP(s).
9. You may only use one PSDP place against one Travel Package place and the lead name of the Travel Package must be the same as the name of the holder of the PSDP.
10. Once Travel Packages are available to you and should you wish to book then once you have made a confirmed booking (as explained in “Key Points” above) then the value of the PSDP will be removed from the final balance of your confirmed booking for your chosen Travel Package. All deposit and interim payments for a confirmed Rugby World Cup France 2023 Travel Package booking will be due as per the terms and conditions and booking confirmation of that package.
11. If you purchase more PSDP(s) than you subsequently require we will offer a refund for the unused PSDP(s) or provide you with the option to deduct the deposit value of the unused PSDP(s) from your final balance payment for any confirmed bookings of Travel Packages, provided that your booking of a Travel Package is made prior to 8 September 2023.
12. We will inform you by email or telephone as to how and when you can use your PSDP(s).
13. All Travel Packages are subject to availability at the time of booking and sold on a first-come first-served basis.
14. We may provide additional benefits to PSDP holders at our discretion. Additional benefits only apply to PSDP holders and do not apply to additional travellers in your group who did not purchase a PSDP.
15. Once Travel Packages are available, if you choose to book your Travel Package online, we will automatically adjust your final balance payment, deducting the Deposit value for the used PSDP(s).
16. If you book with our Rugby World Cup team over the phone, please provide your booking reference number for your PSDP and we’ll deduct the Deposit value for the used PSDP(s)
17. Use of PSDPs in this manner is possible once we inform you that you may use your PSDP(s). For the avoidance of doubt a PSDP may only be used for Travel Packages and may not be used to book any other product which we offer for sale from time-to-time
18. If you wish to cancel your PSDP you will need to contact our Rugby World Cup team via telephone or email, providing your booking reference number and PSDP details. Once received we will cancel your PSDP and refund your money to the payment method you used to make your purchase, within 14 days.
19. PSDP(s) are fully refundable up until the earlier of:
a. the point they are used to purchase a Travel package; or
b. 8 September 2023, at which point unused PSDP(s) will be automatically refunded
20. Once a cancellation notice is received by us, all rights and benefits associated with PSDP(s) will automatically terminate.
21. We reserve the right to cancel your PSDP without notice and without refund if you fail to comply with any of these Terms or we do not receive full payment for the PSDP.[PM12]
22. We further reserve the right to cancel your PSDP if, for reasons outside of our control, we can no longer deliver the benefits of the PSDP or if, for any other reason, we are required to cancel your PSDP. In such circumstances we will refund your monies paid in respect of PSDP but shall have no further liability whatsoever.
23. All information and prices provided on our website before Travel Packages go on sale are indicative only. We make no representation, warranty or undertaking that a particular service or product will be available or within a certain price range. Not all packages provided by us will be available at the time of launch.
24. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
25. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking these Terms is strictly limited to the value of your PSDP. This limit does not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or misrepresentation or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
26. All notices given by you to us must be sent to [email protected] or at the address found on our website. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an Order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
27. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
28. You acknowledge that, in agreeing to these Terms, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by us or implied from anything said or written in correspondence between us prior to such except as expressly stated in these Terms.
29. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of your rights under these Terms, or any of your rights or obligations arising under the same, without our prior written consent.
30. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
31. Contracts for the purchase of PSDPs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the law of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.