Enter our competition to win a day out at Lord’s for the National Village Cup Final on Sunday 7 September 2014. The prize for two people includes hospitality and a place at the post-Final dinner in the Long Room. How to enter: To enter, simply book a Gullivers West Indies 2015 cricket tour by 5.30pm (London time) Wednesday 3 September 2014 to be entered into the prize draw. Terms and conditions apply, see below for further details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition (“Competition”) and prize is Gullivers Sports Travel Limited trading as Gullivers Sports Travel (“Promoter”) whose principal place of trading is at TUI Sport London Office, 4th Floor, Tuition House, 27-37 St George's Road, Wimbledon, SW19 4EU (“Promoter Address”).
2. Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Isles and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, other members of the TUI Travel PLC group of companies, anyone else professionally associated with the Competition and their immediate families.
3. The Competition will open at 2pm (London time) on Tuesday 2 September 2014 (“Opening Date”).
4. The closing date for the Competition is at 5.30pm (London time) on Wednesday 3 September 2014 (“Closing Date”).
5. All information detailing how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. To Enter: To enter the Competition, during the period from the Opening Date until the Closing Date (inclusive), simply book a West Indies 2015 cricket tour with Gullivers Sports Travel. Once the entrant has validly and correctly submitted its entry, the entrant will be entered into a random draw. All entries must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Date. On Tuesday 2 September 2014, the Promoter shall hold a random draw and the first valid and correct entry drawn from all of the random draw entries received by the Promoter will be the winner.
7. The winner of the Competition will be notified by 10.00am (London time) on Thursday 4 September 2014 in writing by email to the email address provided in the winner’s entry. The accuracy of the email address is the responsibility of the entrant. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winner must be received by the Promoter by 4.00pm (London time) on Thursday 4 September 2014. Should the Promoter not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, or in the event that the winner or substitute winner is unreachable or ineligible or declines to accept the prize, or a substitute winner fails to acknowledge the prize as specified by the Promoter, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant, picked by random from the remaining entries. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to reject entries and disqualify entrants, including without limitation where the Promoter has cause to believe that (i) there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or (ii) the entrant has interfered with the fair running of this Competition, including without limitation by manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
9. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, defaced, corrupt or multiple entries will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for IT failures, entries lost, damaged or delayed and proof of transmission, posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies, or by groups or third parties. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of entries and proof of identity may be requested by the Promoter from the entrant.
10. The Prize:
a. There will be one winner of the prize. The winner can bring a guest. The winner shall win two tickets to the National Village Cup Final being held at Lord’s on Sunday 7 September 2014. The prize includes hospitality and a place at the post-Final dinner in the Long Room.
b. Not included in the prize: travel to and from Lord’s, any personal expenses including optional activities, spending money or any other additional expenses. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner is solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with the prize. The Promoter has the right to alter any aspect of the prize without prior notice if necessary to do so for any reason. All travellers must take out adequate travel insurance and have such a policy in place at the time of travel and for the duration of their travel. All travellers will be responsible for ensuring that they have a valid passport with a minimum 6 (six) month validity beyond the return date. All travellers are responsible for ensuring that they are eligible for and obtain any necessary visas in good time for their travel.
11. Full terms and conditions that apply to the prize will be forwarded to the winner.
12. The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize.
13. The winner is not allowed to sell, transfer or auction the prize on to a third party.
14. Subject to these terms and conditions, the prize will be as published and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative or exchange. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter if the winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
15. For information regarding the name of the winner, send a stamped and addressed envelope to the Promoter’s Address quoting ‘Winner: NVC Lord’s Final Competition 2014’.
16. The Promoter may use photographs, names, age and town/city of the winner in future publications and publicity, and may require the winner to take part in promotional publicity as specified by the Promoter, including without limitation being filmed, interviews, photoshoots etc. By entering the Competition, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Competition and the prize, the winner agrees to take part in such publicity and grant a worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional and royalty-free licence to the Promoter and all necessary rights and consents for the full period of any intellectual property rights to use the winner’s photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and the name and age of the winner in any media without further payment or permission, for any future promotional activity.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Competition, extend or resume the entry period, or change or withdraw the prize at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if an event occurs that renders the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including without limitation reasons of force majeure) or if it cannot be guaranteed that the Competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
The Promoter has arranged the Competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses or liabilities, of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, use or any other aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury resulting from the Promoter’s negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by the entrant as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Promoter or otherwise as prohibited by law.
19. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Promoter and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21. Gullivers Sports Travel Limited trading as Gullivers Sports Travel is a company registered in England and Wales and a member of the TUI Travel PLC group of companies. Registered office: TUI Sport London Office, 4th Floor, Tuition House, 27-37 St George's Road, Wimbledon, SW19 4EU. Company number: 2746479. All rights reserved. 2012 Terms & Conditions.